Time is Precious. 时间是珍贵的.

23 May 2011

Mother very "In" lo~~

Few days ago, I got a shock...

My mum opened a Facebook account le...

Walao!!! (@﹏@)~
 

Actually is me wanted my mum to open a Facebook account de.. But it was long time ago liao..

So, now my mum very popular lo...

My friends all know her liao.. And her students also added her...

And unfortunately, my life is changing after it...

Received a sms from her to ask me go to discussion group after viewed on my post when I still sleeping...

Comment with my friend to inspect me...

Post her phone number in comment...

Haiz.... I am so speechless...

To dear Mum, I know you are very excited to Facebook, but don't try to do something that will shock me,
ok...?

Haha.. Anyway, enjoy the social networking life, Mum..

Get to reconnect with your old friends and know new friends..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For Advertiser out there!!

If you are interested to advertise on my blog, do Click Here!! Thanks!!

给广告客户!

如果你兴趣我的博客上做广告点击这里谢谢
 
;