Time is Precious. 时间是珍贵的.

15 May 2011

Blessed Law Exam..

This morning, I got Law exam.

Very very worry because I got an bad experience in previous exam.

It was Manufacturing exam.

I tried my best to memorize every tips, studied for whole night.

But when in examination hall, I forgot everything I read.

I just got a pass credit for that.

I was so worry because I didn't want to repeat the history again.

I woke at 6.00am, went to a quiet place, and studied.

I tried to focus, but when I moved on to new chapter, I will forget previous chapters.

I was so worried. But I prayed.

Before exam, I received many blessing messages from my dear Bro & Sis in Christ, friends, coursemates..

I also received call from my mum. I was touched.

Really thank God for today's exam. Although got some questions I forgot the cases, but I still be thankful because I managed to finish the exam.

Thank God I didn't forget much of what I studied.

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life,
what you will eat or drink;

or about your body, what you will wear.
Is not life more important than food,
and the body more important than clothes?

Look at the bird of the air;
they do not sow or reap or store away in barns,
and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.
Are you not much more valuable than they?"
Matthew 6: 25-26


0 comments:

Post a Comment

For Advertiser out there!!

If you are interested to advertise on my blog, do Click Here!! Thanks!!

给广告客户!

如果你兴趣我的博客上做广告点击这里谢谢
 
;