Time is Precious. 时间是珍贵的.

26 June 2012

Thank You~~

Recently, I barely remember how we meet, how we become good friends, how we become so close.. I am sorry..

But, I remember that the moment we together, serving, chatting, and encouraging one another..

I also not a good friend to others..


You know, you are one of important person in my life.. It not just best friend, but I see you as one of my family..

I not the person that can cherish something for long.. I like something new and recent.. It keeps me motivated and see the value of that things growing due to that new things..

It happens same to our friendship..

As time passed, many things happened.. Things that made us apart for each other, things that made us unfamiliar to each other, and things that made us stop talking to each other..

I admitted that it was my fault that I treated my life so casually.. I didn't have a serious moment with God, friends around me, and my family..

I am regret.. Regret that I missed the person that really care for me.. I just let it skipped by..

Thanks, the word I would like to say now..

Thanks for treated me so well.. I remembered when in time of difficulties, you were the one that willing to help me..

Thanks, and because of what you had done, you are role model for me..

Thanks for encouraged me in your ways..

Thanks for everything else..

And, thank God for I have a brother like you!!

This is what I could write for now.. I hope that it will not be the same when you see me next time..

Pray that our brotherhood will last forever in Christ!!

I love you, my brother, 伍伟伦!!

两年前的我们~~谢谢你,我的好弟兄!

看到这张照片,想到我跟你服侍的时光!加油啦!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For Advertiser out there!!

If you are interested to advertise on my blog, do Click Here!! Thanks!!

给广告客户!

如果你兴趣我的博客上做广告点击这里谢谢
 
;