Time is Precious. 时间是珍贵的.

26 June 2012

Finish exam already...!!

Finally, the moment I had been waiting for, had arrived!!

Yeah!! Finally, end of my 6th semester in UUM..

One more to go, and another 6 months for practicum..

As my wish been fulfilled, which also means that I had to say goodbye to my friends, coursemates, and brothers and sisters in Christ that going to leave me or had already left me..

Goodbye, does not mean we will not meet again, but in Chinese, "再见" means we shall meet again..

Yeah, this is just a temporary separation..

To my dearest darling, Hui Ling, and my dearest brother, 伍伟伦, and dearest sisters, Cecilia and Lizz, do remember our 5 years planning o!! Do pray for it always.. Let us all remind each other.. I am so looking forward for it!!

God bless all that leave UUM and graduate soon..

With love and care always..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For Advertiser out there!!

If you are interested to advertise on my blog, do Click Here!! Thanks!!

给广告客户!

如果你兴趣我的博客上做广告点击这里谢谢
 
;