Time is Precious. 时间是珍贵的.

09 April 2015

Home - Oh

After watched the Home movie, I somehow feel that the main character (little purplish alien called Oh) is reflecting myself.


He is small alien that nobody like him around. He is lonely, longs for love and hugs. He often makes mistake and create problems for others. He cares his love one more than himself, and willing to sacrifice anything for his love one. He is emotional, he got a lot of expression, but seldom express himself through communication.

Well, not all of him like me, just some maybe. Maybe I am emotional when  watching this movie, but somehow I felt pity for Oh. He did the best to understand his friend, but in return he get scolded and hurt. But he never give up, still return to his friend because he made a promise to his friend.

I admire the moment he knew he will be killed, but he willingly sacrifice his life to help his friend. I wonder how he still can stay happy when he is lonely? Haha.

Well, a nice, funny and touching simple story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For Advertiser out there!!

If you are interested to advertise on my blog, do Click Here!! Thanks!!

给广告客户!

如果你兴趣我的博客上做广告点击这里谢谢
 
;