Time is Precious. 时间是珍贵的.

01 May 2012

从新得力!Yeah!O(∩_∩)O~

Long time didn't update my blog already.. Mostly is lazy.. Because need to type lot of words to express my feeling.. I prefer use my mouth.. Haha..

Actually I planned to write in Chinese, but due to my laziness, English faster.. Haha..

Anyway, 从新得力 is what I can't translate into English.. In English, it is "Renew in Strength".. Sound not good enough.. Haha..

Ya.. Indeed, this is what I want to share here, and what I experienced yesterday and today.. Anyone want to listen to story? Haha..

The story begin in the early this semester.. I faced many problems during the semester holiday.. One of that was my relationship with my mum.. I had several quarrels with her before CNY.. It is about moving into new house.. We quarreled because our mindset is different.. After that, we had a big quarrel a week after I entered UUM.. That was a big quarrel that my mum had to eat high pressure blood medicine, for whole life.. I was sorry to her.. And during the last mid-sem break, everything went fine until a small thing trigger us to quarrel again.. Planned to watch movie together that night, but everything was ruin.. I thought we won't have quarrel till I back UUM, but......

That was my first problem.. My second problem was my spiritual life.. My spiritual life fell into dark trough.. I felt tired spiritually.. I felt that my serving was a mess.. I am tired! I need to rest, rest before God.. Last semester, I had a wonderful and most healthy spiritual life ever!! I had faith in me!! But, when in this semester, I dropped.. My sins, my burdens, and inconsistent devotion made my spiritual life began to dried up and getting tired.. I knew I needed to rest before God, seek God, but I just didn't do it..

But, I need to thank God!! Because recently, I am turning back to God.. I knew I had to do so, now.. Yesterday I led a prayer meeting for P&W Night.. In the prayer meeting, I got many feelings.. I felt joy in my heart.. I felt as if I been raised up by Jesus.. His Words and prayers came into my heart.. That was very wonderful.. I very enjoyed and delighted in the prayer meeting.. Thank God!! Sis. Hooi Kim who used to pray for me and told me I was spiritually tired, prayed for me and told me she saw joy and peace filled my heart.. No more tired like before, but joy in what I done.. Thank God again!!

I felt like as if the faith and strength I once felt in previous semester were back to me again!! I felt I am able in Christ!! This was I hoping for since this early semester.. It was so good..

But, today, God continues to bless me through Pastor Ling and Sis Hooi Kim.. Both of them got the gift of prophecy and God touched them to pray for each one of us who serve in P&W Night.. When is my turn, pastor prayed and said that I wearing a green-brown formal, with tie, very smart.. He saw me preaching in a church.. He said that my preaching was very touching and 生动.. Everyone was paying attention to me.. After preaching, he saw that many old people praised me for wonderful speech.. They seem to be very like me.. After that, he saw me at the church door, shaking hands with all the members happily.. He saw that I serve very happily..

After that, Hooi Kim began to speak.. She asked me about my relationship between my mum.. She told me that I felt like my mum is pulling me backward in my serving.. Wow, it is real!! Praise God!! But she told me that don't feel like that because in future, my mum will be an encouragement for me to serve.. She saw both of us hugging together and each of us apologize to each other before Jesus!! Amen!! I hope that day come fast.. And she said that my mum always proud of me when old people praise how well I preach.. Wow, this is I hoping for!! Pastor told me to forgive my mum.. Ya.. Tonight, I will forgive her.. And ask God to forgive me as well..

Thirdly, pastor saw Hui Ling when I shaking hand with the members.. She is just beside me.. He said that we will be together in the same serving road, walking happily and very relax, chit-chat happily.. Wow.. Very good..!! And God will use us both to gloried His name.. And Jesus likes my serving now o!! Jesus delights what I offered and served.. I felt comfort.. Thank God!! And finally, pastor prayed for me.. Bless me in the name of God.. And something from the prayer that catch my attention was how pastor greet me and Hui Ling.. He said "愿神保守这对夫妻……" Haha.. Thanks God again and again!!

It is a very wonderful experience in just 2 days.. I just can thank God because He never leave me although I sin against Him.. But now, I want to dwell in His temple!! Amen!! This is my sharing and my testimony.. Want to hear more, find me and I will share personally..

May God continue to bless me, and bless all of you who read it same way He bless me!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For Advertiser out there!!

If you are interested to advertise on my blog, do Click Here!! Thanks!!

给广告客户!

如果你兴趣我的博客上做广告点击这里谢谢
 
;